Money To Allocate?

mta, los angeles, graffiti, roller, buff, river, L.A., juuuuicy

The M.T.A. LA “river” tag  has been buffed. This thing was huge and I’m glad I have a photo of it.

I’m sure the state has it’s reasons for worrying about the L.A. “river”, but I think they could use the 3.7 million dollars more wisely right now. Seems like serious business when the Army Corps of Engineers has to be called in. Click below for video.

Lomo LC-A / Can’t remember film / Cross Processed

10.11.09 | Art,Film,Places | Tags: , ,

6 Comments »

1. This is a great one man, the greens are the shit. Keep it up man, hope alls well your way.

Comment by Jeff Brown — October 12, 2009 @ 4:02 pm
  2. Thanks! Same to you.

Comment by Nuno — October 12, 2009 @ 8:45 pm
  3. This is embarrassing and insulting. Your tax dollars at work, to do…nothing. Buffing this will add nothing to your life, but take money away from other places that need it more. I’m sure the homeless around the LA river with breath a sigh of relief that the MTA is gone. Good thing they didn’t use that money for food or shelter. Another news flash, you cannot stop graffiti. Its like trying to stop terrorism. The harder you fight, the more it comes back. I didn’t even have anything to do with this tag, but I wanted to go replace it just to show how stupid the government is. News flash 2: When you paint over concrete to cover graffiti, it usually looks worse than what was there. Of all the places graffiti shows up, the least intrusive is the LA river. It should be a legal place to paint and show art. Then you can have any kind of art you like, Murals, designs, whatever and with the miles and miles of walls, you would have canvas forever. Maybe it would keep graffiti off Buildings, and homes. But what do I know, I don’t power wash a glorified sewer with a shirt and tie on.

Comment by Jim B — October 14, 2009 @ 6:52 pm
  4. Best. Comment. Ever.

Comment by Nuno — October 14, 2009 @ 8:35 pm
  5. Dangggg, Jim just slammed dunked that shit. In my face!?

Comment by Alex — October 15, 2009 @ 1:43 am